Friday 20 July 2007

MY CAR........HIPPY CAMPER..

When I open the front door....
This is what I see.....
A terrifying monster staring back at me.
I know its just a car.....
And I can drive quite well....
But it has an evil ghoulish face...
A creature straight from hell.....!
A camper van is what I'd like.....
With flowers painted on it.....
I don't care how little power....
Lurks beneath its bonnet..
I'd like to go for long weekends.....
And trundle down the highway....
I do not care what people say...
I'd like to do it my way.....!

By Angel......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice post. I really love reading these types or articles. I can?t wait to see what others have to say.

Anonymous said...

Pois e realmente um programa maravilhoso ver o desfile de 20 de setembro em Piratini. Em 2007 eu fui pela primeira vez assisti-lo e fiquei emocionada, e um desfile muito lindo feito com alma por cada um daqueles gauchos que la vivem. Vale a pena.