Monday 9 July 2007

LIZARD. KNITTING AND CROCHET IN PROGRESS

We bought this lizard on eBay....he goes with our pond life living room. Since getting tropical fish we have been inspired .....for the first time I can add any colour to the room and it fits in...no more colour coordinating ......

The pattern for this top was all wrong so I had to make it up myself. I just have the skirt bit to finnish... I flares out in a lovely lacey stitch.
I have no ides what this is going to be....Just wanted to try out the crochet flower ....


This is going to be a blanket for Ninas little girl....due in September. They are haveing a problem thinking of a name.......Nina has come up with strawberry!...... We all agree that it just is not something any of us would like to be called..... however ...I have a feeling it will be included as a middle name.........Every where I go I see things with straberries on.


This will be a bag.. I will embroider it and sew on crochet flowers. I am making a long strip which will be folded in half and sewen up each side.....Lovely clashing colours!

0 comments: