Friday 6 July 2007

MORE MONSTERS

Another couple of monsters completed! Soon I shall be over run with the fluffy little creatures!
I'm not sure whether these are mother and child, or father and son. The biggest has a green hairy chest.....I suppose its male!

This photo came out better although he is actually pale blue!

I feel pleased that I had the patence to complete these......only six more to finnish!

My mum and dad are having Charlie tommorow untill Sunday....Horray.....Its a monthly thing, time to spend with Colin on our own. Don't get me wrong I love Charlie more than anything, but have you tried shopping with a ten year old boy?

We are of to Brighton, down the lanes my favorite place,hopefully I will come back full of inspiration.We are having an evening meal with Peter and Nina......and a drink or two!

Just hope they don't bring Charlie back too early!


0 comments: