Thursday 2 August 2007

BIG COOL MONSTER....SHIFT DRESS

He..he..he...Isn't he just fabby? They just get bigger and bigger... better and better!
Having said that...my son Peter saw him last night and asked if I could make a teeny-weeny one as a first toy for his baby girl due in September...so I will have a go....I'm already getting over run by the ghoulish little creatures!

Back view ..showing a hand printed scull and wings I have sewn to the back...


All the bits and pieces ready for completion...


I sewed each claw separately, turned them and inserted them as I sewed him up...this was the most time consuming part...I don't like fiddly bits....

I have half made his brother..!

A hand made smock dress from my own pattern....I sewed little pin-tucks back and front...I make everything to the best of my capabilities...all the seams are zig-zagged...

Oh for an over-locker...I wish....!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that!