Tuesday 14 August 2007

BAG...PRETTY TOP...GHOST....

This is a pretty little bag...it has a pattern woven into it and would go with most outfits.....It is from Oasis, there is a snap fastening and it is lined with satin fabric...Sadly I have never used it as I prefer a shoulder bag.

This is the bodice of the pretty black top...there is gold in the lace,beading and sequins....It is low cut and very feminine.


This photo is a bit wrong.. the fabric on the left as you are facing it looks white, where as it is actually pale gold lurex.


This is my first attempt at making a ghost...I am pleased....I love Halloween type things but cant bare cheep and tacky...I have a lot of plans for Halloween items, just hope I find the time.

Well at the moment computers work...wire less modem installed.. so fingers crossed it will all stay that way!

Bye the way... I have had some really lovely messages from you girls....Thank you all so much....I am sometimes a little unsure about what exactly I should be making.....but your comments show I must be doing the right thing.

My art is very personal to me..it is a reflection of my imagination..and my capabilities as a designer....The thought that someone admires my work makes it all worth while....Apart from my loved ones... it is my life, without art I am lost.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).