Sunday 8 April 2007

KNITTING......SHABBYANGEL...HEADSCARF

I was given the fluffy wool by my friend Carole I love the colour and bobbly bits. I did not want a scarf, so decided to make it go further by using ordinary black wool as a textural contrast. I used reverse garter stitch for the black, and knit for the fluffy stuff. The other side is interesting, more of the red shows. I am just knitting a wrap to wear with a red strappy, floaty dress, I think it will look quite stunning...at least I hope.
I transferred this onto a t-shirt and forgot to reverse it!!!!!!! Its all back to front, oh bum!
I thought I might use this design for my labels.

I gave one of these to Sky for her birthday along with the Couture monster. She loved them both. Sky is a little devil, of whom I am very fond. She looks like an angel when she is asleep, I shall take some photos of her,she has the makings of a model .
Headscarves £3.50



0 comments: